Finger food is the best way to win your guests over! So next time you have them over, bowl them over with your culinary skills. And what better to serve than our corn salsa tostadas! Just pop these mini treats for that pop of delight in the mouth. Try our awesome tostadas which are the perfect finger food for your house party! You will need:
- Flour tortillas-3
- Sour Cream-3/4 cup
- Green onions chopped-2
- Minced fresh cilantro-3 tablespoon
- Garlic powder-1 tablespoon
- Frozen corn-3/4 cup
- Diced tomato-1
- Chopped jalapeno pepper-1 tablespoon
- Orange juice-2 tablespoon
- Olive oil-1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut 12 circles from each tortilla and coat both sides with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place in one line on the baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 4-5 minutes.
- When they are crisp take them out and keep for some time to cool.
- Take a small bowl and combine the sour cream, onions, 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro and garlic powder.
- Mix them properly and keep it covered in the refrigerator.
- Take another bowl and combine the corn, plump tomato, jalapeno peppers, orange juice, olive oil and required salt. Add the remaining clantro to the mix.
- Cover the mix and refrigerate it like before.
- Now, your mix is ready and it’s time to prepare the tostadas.And you aren’t done yet! Assembling the ingredients together is the most important part.
- But don’t forget that assemble them at the last minute or your tostadas will become soggy by absorbing the juice from the salsa.
Just before serving
- Spread 1 tablespoon of sour cream over each tostada.
- Top up the tostada with one tablespoon of corn salsa.
- Now, your tostada is ready to serve. Put them out with a fizzy drink and you will be the undisputed queen of the kitchen!Let us know how the little treats worked out for your guests, in the comments below!